- Baan Bang La Conservation Group Wins Global Equator Prize for Long-Standing Efforts on Mangrove Conservation 30 Jun 2017
- BIOFIN DAY 22 Apr 2017
- UN Development Chief Meets Thailand’s PM, Discusses People-Centred Collaboration 10 Mar 2017
- UNDP Administrator Meets with Thailand’s Minister of Foreign Affairs 9 Mar 2017
- Engaging indigenous peoples and local communities in participatory management of protected areas and benefit sharing” 2 Mar 2017
- Closing Workshop of CATSPA – Catalysing Sustainability for Thailand’s Protected Area System Project 29 Nov 2016
- BEC-TERO” partners with UNDP to drive the SDGs with Miss Thailand World 2015, Ms. Moonnilta as “Friend of UNDP”. 24 Nov 2016
- The Return of Fireflies and Quality of Life in Bang Krasorb Community 7 Nov 2016
New Book “Parks for Life” highlights the immense value of national parks in Thailand
30 Mar 2016
The new book, Parks for Life: Why We Love Thailand’s National Parks, aims to create a better recognition of, and greater commitment and support to protect the country’s rich biodiversity. The publication advocates for investing in the management of protected areas to promote inclusive economic growth that takes the real value of biodiversity and ecosystems into account in decision-making in the country’s development.
Thinking globally acting locally - Water for People Partnership
15 Mar 2016
The “Small Communities, Big Thoughts” video showcases how UNDP Thailand partnering with the Metropolitan Waterworks Authority, supports communities to address national water resource conservation problems and promote sustainable development.